TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of site content and documentation
You may download, view, copy or print any of the written information and documentation held on the Bold Communications website provided that:
- Such materials are used solely for your own personal, non-commercial use or specifically for product / supplier research in connection with your business or your employers business
- Such materials are not altered or modified in any way
- You may not distribute any of the content and documentation held at this site to any third party without the express permission of Bold Communications or the legal copyright owner, nor may such content and documentation by sold, rented or made available in any other way.
Use of brands, trademarks and logos
Your use of this site and any materials downloaded, viewed, copied or printed, does not authorise you to use any names, trademarks or logos of Bold Communications Limited, its trading partners or associates.
All materials and content are the copyright of Bold Communications Limited or their respective owners.
All information displayed or downloadable from this site is provided for general information purposes only.
Because the information was not prepared for you personally, it is not intended to form specific recommendations or advice. All information is provided as general information only. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the information is suitable for your purposes.
How long your personal data will be kept
- We will hold the personal data you have provided to us for the duration of the period we provide goods and services which you buy from us, and for a period of seven years following the date on which you cease to purchase goods and services from us.
- If you have requested that we periodically provide you with information about our products, services, evets and sector related activitie, we will retain your data until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- We may retain your personal data for longer than seven years if there is a legal requirement to do so.
Links to other websites
Bold Communications cannot be held liable for any material, recommendations or representations contained in other websites, nor does Bold Communications control, endorse or make representations with respect to such websites and their contents. All links are used solely at your own risk. In evoking links to other sites from this site, you agree to accept these conditions of use.
Bold Communications takes all reasonable precautions to prevent virus infection of files contained but cannot provide guarantees of such prevention. We cannot accept any liability for viruses.
It is recommended that, for your own protection, you take all appropriate measures and precautions, including the use of a virus scanner, to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place before downloading information, software or documentation from this site.
In using this site, you also agree to take all necessary measures and precautions to prevent deliberate or accidental upload of viruses, trojan horses or other harmful programs to this website.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
The Bold Communications website is provided without warranties.
Except in the case or death or personal injury due to the negligence of Bold Communications Limited or its approved subcontractors, or as expressly provided within any associated end user software licence agreement, Bold Communications shall not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to, loss of contracts, loss of work, stoppage, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the use of this site.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.