If you are responsible for the safety of lone workers, need to understand your legal obligations, or want practical advice on how to minimise risks associated with lone working, then you should consider attending this key event on Tuesday, 2nd October 2018 at 11 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN.
Supported by the BSIA, Health & Safety Council, and the British Safety council, the Lone Worker Safety Expo event offers the opportunity to gain direct access to experts and to learn, and share, best practice.
Topics of discussion will include –
• The current level of violence and aggression towards lone workers
• How to use practical tools to manage and reduce risk
• New thinking on the use of technology and training solutions
• What to do in high pressure situations
• The implications for not addressing statutory responsibilities
• Ways to address lone worker welfare
• Planning and advice for major incidents and terrorism
Bold Communications will be exhibiting and have staff on hand to discuss our popular lone worker protection solutions. As event sponsors, we can offer a delegate discount off registration even if you already qualify for a charity, membership or NHS reduction.
For more details or to register, please Click Here using the code BOLD20 for a 20% registration discount.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event
The Kings Fund Building
11 Cavendish Square, W1G 0AN
Tuesday, 2nd October 2018