This non technical course is essential for members of staff who will be responsible for managing the overall operation of the system and the Gemini database. Good operational administration is essential to best performance of the system and consistent service level conformance.
Emphasis, as always, is on getting the job done in keeping with best practice.
This course is normally two days duration and a certificate of completion will be provided to course delegates.
▪ Operator’s eye overview of system operation
▪ Understanding the main applications and components of the system
▪ Planning your database preparation task and collecting the data*
▪ Adding users and creating user and group permission profiles
▪ Building the customer and third party database using the tools available in Gemini*
▪ Customer records A-Z, covering all major functions
▪ Customer record building and testing workflows*
▪ Management reports, using the built in reporting service
▪ Aligning to best practice and motivating staff to use the system optimally
*This element is covered even if your initial database is being migrated from a legacy system – the knowledge is relevant to ongoing database administration.
Who should attend :
System administrators, control room supervisors and managers who have a responsibility for the operational administration of the system.
Attendance on the relevant operator modules is highly recommended as a pre-requisite to this course although an operator overview is included at the beginning.
To Book One of our courses or for more information, please call us on 00 44 (0) 1392 364777