This course extends the practical skills learned in the Bold Gemini Operator (core module), with a focus on responding to and proactively managing CCTV incidents as well as undertaking related tasks such as CCTV guard tours. The course also refreshes key aspects of relevant regulations that impact on the CCTV operator’s role.
The course is available as a half day intensive session for those who are already involved in CCTV operations, or as a one day module for newcomers.
Delegates who successfully complete the training will receive a certificate, endorsed by Skills for Security.
▪ Logging on/off and security aspects
▪ Working with the Gemini MultiView display system
▪ Working with live CCTV
▪ Handling CCTV Alarms using a range of system features
▪ Searching and displaying events on the Gemini timeline
▪ Making CCTV recordings and exporting video clips
▪ Locating historical CCTV events using the customer logs
▪ Conducting CCTV guard tours
Who should attend :
Control room supervisors, system administrators and managers who require an operational perspective of the system.
To book one of our courses or for more information, please call us on 00 44 (0) 1392 364777